What: Casks & Cooks Oktoberfest
When: Saturday, September 17th from 6:30 to 9:00 pm
Where: Coyote Corral, Loews Ventana Canyon Resort
7000 North Resort Drive, Tucson, AZ 85750
This is a 21+ event.
Dragoon Brewing is joining with Chef Ken Harvey and the Loews Ventana Canyon Resort culinary team for Casks & Cooks Oktoberfest. If you’re looking for something to do for date night, are looking to expand your culinary knowledge, or maybe just want to drink good beer and eat good food, look no further!
Let me give you a few good reasons why you’ll want to put this on your calendar:
1) You’ll get your beerducation on with the one and only Tristan White, Founder of Dragoon Brewing Co. Get schooled in beer and food pairing basics and learn about some of the benefits of beer over wine. (One benefit being that it’s a lot easier to carry six beers than it is six bottles of wine.)
2) The food. Oh my goodness, the food. There will be grilled-to-order specialties including brined ribs and smoked tri-tip, bomba rice, squid ink paella, and other Oktoberfest favorites.
3) The craft beer! Dragoon’s beer, to be precise.
4) Live blues music by Tom Walbank.
5) This is an outdoor evening under the stars.
Are you sold yet? If so, make sure you make your reservation by calling 520-615-5496. Tickets are $65 per person.
See you there!
Featured image by Don LaVange and used under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic license.